Want to contribute in making better Data Driven society? Big data is a vast world, and I would welcome you to write for us.
The Data Mage is the professional blog of Tirmidzi Aflahi, a contributor in FreeCodeCamp.org publication.
As a contributor to open source community myself, I always encourage people to share their own knowledge back to people.
No matter how little your information is, I believe many people don’t know about that. And I really suggest you to reach out those people using this website.
Let me share you why you should write for us:
- I am a contributor in FreeCodeCamp.org publication with 500k+ subscriber in medium. If your article seems related with the article I publish in FreeCodeCamp, I will immediately put a link into the article. Or even to your website.
- Several of my pages are in page one of google i.e. for keyword like facenet tutorial and top machine learning projects
- Big data is a big hyped world and I think there is no end to the hype.
How to write for us with your Big Data article
- Sent me an email to email@example.com with subject: Write for thedatamage
- Attach a word document with your post draft. You can include links to your website. Add images in a separate zipped archive.
- I will send the following instruction in the email reply.
- If accepted, your post will be published immediately.
Easy, isn’t it?
Oh, of course, there are several things you need to consider when trying to write.
- Add good images or another media. Aesthetically good post will be preferred.
- Don’t post wall of text. Consider to separate long paragraph into two.
- Add copyright and credit if possible. The Data Mage respects individual work.
I really welcome you all. Please don’t be shy and share the word to people.